Thursday, December 6, 2007

Day 5 (Part II) - Miss Luvlee & the LoveSac

There's been lots going on at my house besides Miso's homecoming. I just recently moved into my new place, and I have been painting and remodeling from the moment I unpacked my suitcase. This week the floors are being redone! Miso, surprisingly (or maybe I should stop being surprised at her easygoing, hit-me-with-your-best-shot, rock-solid attitude) is taking the pounding and clutter in stride. Like Chubby and Harley, she curls up (albeit in a doggie bed not quite her size) and goes to sleep.


Since I didn't have access to my bed last night, guess what? The dogs and I spent the night in the LoveSac. I have a SuperSac, which accommodates two adults comfortably, or, in a pinch, one human, a Pug, a French Bulldog, and a Pit Bull. We watched the movie Shooter and Miso really got into it! On several occasions I caught her watching the big screen - helicopters and dogs barking really get her attention. After that, we all crashed out - Miso balled up to my left, Chubby on my right with his snout pressed into my neck, and Harley on my stomach. And yes, we all snore. Heaven!

No comments: